Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Donkey?



Caitlin and I were alone in the car and she asked, "Mom, when there is a cuss word in a song, is it alright to sing it."
I quickly replied with a "nope."
She then proceeded to tell me that "if a song says the h-word I will say well. And if they say the OMG word I will say Oh My Gosh. And if they say the a-word, I will say donkey....Do you get it?"
Oh, I got it!

Caitlin is our little comedian. She is always so clever and never ceases to surprise us with her quick wit. I love that girl!

On a side note, Caitlin lost her first tooth today, she was so excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy.



Caitlin's journal entry today, posted with permission.
      




Lost my first tooth! It is so exciting! When I go back to school my teacher will fill it out.
(Enlarged to show detail)
arrow towards picture- Picture of tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment